I can't believe it is February already, and already a week into it! It seems like time just flies faster and faster! I am already so very ready for spring and some sunshine. To celebrate February I wanted to do a giveaway! I am a part of the Chick-Fil-A Moms panel and receive some free goodies from time to time. My opinions are always my own. Recently I received some free food card for Chick-Fil-A and thought I would share with you. Our local store doesn't serve breakfast so I thought I would pass that on to someone who could use it! Plus as a bonus a card for a free Frosted Lemonade! They are so yummy!!

So for the giveaway one winner will get promotional gift cards for one breakfast choice ( either hash brown scramble bowl or hash brown scramble burrito), and one for a free frosted lemonade or frosted coffee! Please follow the instructions on the rafflecopter form and good luck! This giveaway is hosted by Buzz4Mommies. Must have a mailing address in the continental US. The promotional cards expire June 30, 2018 and must be used before then.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I love Chick-fil-A and was a member of the moms' panel for several years :) My favorite thing there is probably the spicy chicken sandwich!
ReplyDeleteMe too Susan, I love their spicy chicken sandwich!!
Delete... and, I left a comment at the Easter Love Letters from God book post. Such a cute book!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Susan!
DeleteI was hoping Chick-fil-A was coming near us with their move up north but nope. I loved stopping there on vacation as did my grandchildren.
ReplyDeleteHope one comes to you soon, so yummy!
DeleteI like their cobb salad.
ReplyDeleteThey have the best salads!
DeleteI love everything about Chick-Fil-a
ReplyDeleteI haven’t eaten at Chick-Fil-A in a couple of years now but I love the classic chicken sandwich and waffle fries! My kids love the nuggets! Thanks so much for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteI love the milkshakes too!
DeleteThey taste so much like homemade!
DeleteI miss living near a Chickfila. My little town doesn't have one. We try to stop at one whenever we're traveling.
ReplyDeleteIt is a great pit stop while traveling!
DeleteThere used to be a Chick-Fil-A not too far from me--not sure it is still there. I would like to try the frozen lemonade or coffee!!
ReplyDeleteThey are so yummy!
DeleteI love Chick-fil-a. My favorite food item is the original Chicken Sandwich.
ReplyDeleteNothing better than a classic!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI haven't been to Chick-fil-a in about 4 weeks. My favorite is the Original Chicken Sandwich.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite too!
DeleteI love their nuggets, waffle fries, and light lemonade!
ReplyDeletethe waffle fries are the best!
DeleteI do love their chicken wraps! The sauce is so good!
ReplyDeleteI haven't tried their wraps yet, sounds like a winner!
DeleteI loved there chicken salad sandwich but they stopped making it. I now get the chicken wraps.
ReplyDeleteI am going to have to try those wraps, sounds tasty!
DeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
DeleteI love the original Chick Fil-a sandwich....and the frozen coffee!
ReplyDeletefroze coffee is soooo good!
DeleteCommented on the Easter Book!
ReplyDeleteThanks Shelly, best of luck to you!
DeleteI love their lemonade
ReplyDeleteI love chickfila. I always get their chicken sandwich with extra pickles.
ReplyDeleteI have eaten there! My favorite are the waffle fries!
ReplyDeleteChickFilA is so good love the fries with sauce
ReplyDeletei was there only once when my son too me i was amazed i dont have to do refill my drinks they do it there for u!
ReplyDeleteI love their French Fries.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite item is the original Chick-Fil-A sandwich with lots of mayo! They have great chocolate chips cookies too!
ReplyDelete